Touted as a leader in the industry, Worx products are original and totally innovative. From casual needs to hardcore crafting, this brand has got you covered. They specialize in multifunctional combinations, giving you the best bang for your buck.
Best Worx Comparison Table
|1. WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs – WX051
|2. WORX WG520 Turbine 600 Corded Electric Leaf Blower, Black
|3. WORX WG261 20V Power Share 22-Inch Cordless Hedge Trimmer
|4. WORX WX176L 20V Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill and Driver with Rotating Dual Chucks and 2-Speed Motor with Precise Electronic Torque Control
|5. WORX WX081L ZipSnip Cutting Tool
|6. WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5″ Electric Lawn Edger Trencher
|7. Worx WG307, 5 Amp 6-inch JawSaw Corded Electric Chainsaw
|8. WORX Aerocart 8-in-1 Wheelbarrow / Yard Cart / Dolly
Whether you are looking for tools with double the speed or eco-friendly options, you’re sure to find something to fit the bill. We scoured the web for Worx reviews to provide you the most comprehensive lineup of their best products.
Our Our Best Worx Reviews and Comparisons
1. WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs – WX051
Busting the top of this roundup is the Worx Pegasus Work Table. This beast has a staggering 3,500+ reviews and FIVE stars. The Pegasus is adaptable, packed with helpful features, and compact. It’s an all in one when it comes to work tables. This is a great option for the minimalist that needs something all-inclusive and lightweight, yet sturdy and dependable.
- Integrated clamps
- Extendable when you connect multiple tables
- Molded steel supports
What We Like About WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs – WX051
The Pegasus Work Table is as strong as hell. With a work table capacity of 300lbs and a sawhorse capacity of 1000lbs, this steel frame monster can get the job done. Not to be misled by its impressive capacity, the table only weighs 25lbs and features a foldable design for easy storage. With two integrated custom clamps, your work station is all ready to go. As a wood crafter you know, you can never have enough clamps.
What We Don’t Like About WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table and Sawhorse with Quick Clamps and Holding Pegs – WX051
What pitfalls could this top-rated table have? We uncovered just a few not-so-great details. Customers don’t love that the surface of the table isn’t flat. This could cause some problems with attaching extra clamps or doing glue work.
You won’t have much luck using tools from other brands, like Black and Decker, on this bench due to custom size holes. The table won’t lock in the closed position, which won’t be too much of a problem for simple storage but could be a feature that some people don’t appreciate.
- A slim 5” deep when folded for storage
- Clamps can handle up to 18” of material provide a 300lb hold
- Comes pre-assembled and ready to go
- Lightweight, but durable
- You might have some difficulty attaching extra clamps
- Not adaptable to tools from other brands
- The table height is not adjustable.
2. WORX WG520 Turbine 600 Corded Electric Leaf Blower, Black
Another power player in the Worx lineup is the Turbine Leaf Blower. Top-rated with over 5000 reviews and a great price, it’s clear to see why this leaf blower is popular. This tool is not only awesome for cleaning up fallen leaves, but also helpful in clearing out gutters, moving snow, or drying off your freshly washed car. Need to get some leaves off of mulch or small stones? That’s no problem for this leaf blower and its variable power levels.
- Electric! No gas needed.
- Dual speed from 60mph up to 110mph turbine power.
- Wide mouth tapered nozzle for supreme blowing force.
What We Like About WORX WG520 Turbine 600 Corded Electric Leaf Blower, Black
This electric blower is way better for the environment than an old-school gas blower and it’s also TWICE as fast. Top of the line tech has this blower designed with a major power, but no pesky backpack that you have to wear.
The dual-speed control gives you a good amount of variance for performing different jobs. Though it’s got some impressive force behind that motor, the device only weighs 6.4lbs. There won’t be any breaking your back when you’ve got other chores to do.
What We Don’t Like About WORX WG520 Turbine 600 Corded Electric Leaf Blower, Black
The positive reviews rave so much about the Turbine, that it’s almost difficult to find any downsides! However, a few customers commented about the wide mouth nozzle being too wide, which could limit control. Also to note, this tool does not function as a mulcher as well, so if you’re looking for this feature, you’ll have to invest in a separate tool.
- Major power in a lightweight design
- The electric motor requires no gas
- Wall mount keyhole is handy for hanging storage
- Great price for the power
- Doesn’t break down for compact storage
- Cord tethered
3. WORX WG261 20V Power Share 22-Inch Cordless Hedge Trimmer
If you’ve got trees to tame, this hedge trimmer will be your ride or die. Buzz through bushes, twigs, and branches without a problem. Whether you like to sculpt your hedges into Mickey Mouse caricatures or you’ve got trees growing into power lines, this trimmer will get you through it.
- Cordless, battery charged
- Perfect 22” reach
- Dual-action blade, for double direction cutting
- 3/4” cut diameter
What We Like About WORX WG261 20V Power Share 22-Inch Cordless Hedge Trimmer
This compact, yet powerful, hedge trimmer makes it easy to get your cutting duties done. Being cordless, you can easily manage through some tricky spots without worrying about getting tangled up. The dual-edge blade is handy for working that swipe action, saving your shoulders, and shortening your chore time.
What We Don’t Like About WORX WG261 20V Power Share 22-Inch Cordless Hedge Trimmer
Though this trimmer is packed with positives, there are some things that you might want to consider. The cut diameter is 3/4”, so you might want to look elsewhere if you’re working with larger older growth branches. So while the Worx Hedge Trimmer is a power player for maintenance and standard shrubs, it’ll quickly tap out if you throw a fast and big job at it.
- Vibration control is a major bonus. You don’t want to feel like your head is rattling for days after
- The D-Grip handle gives this trimmer a lot of maneuverability
- The 5.5lb weight won’t kill your shoulders
- Extra-long 22” cutting reach reduces some ladder time
- Cut diameter of 3/4” is too small for big jobs
- Simultaneous handle grip and trigger hold might be difficult for some users
4. WORX WX176L 20V Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill and Driver with Rotating Dual Chucks and 2-Speed Motor with Precise Electronic Torque Control
The biggest necessity in any tool shed is a power screwdriver and is likely the first tool that many people own. The thing that makes the Worx Switchdriver different is that it effortlessly alternates between functioning as a drill and a screwdriver at the same time. No need to change out your bits. If you do a lot of building or construction work, this feature can save on some serious time.
- Torque control prevents stripping out screws
- Variable speeds
- LED work light for detailed view
What We Like About WORX WX176L 20V Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill and Driver with Rotating Dual Chucks and 2-Speed Motor with Precise Electronic Torque Control
We love that this tool has multifunction features. It’s easy to overload your workshop with lots of different gadgets, so anything that helps cut back on hoarding is a win. If you’ve ever been at the top of a ladder and forgotten your bit at the bottom, you’ll appreciate the Switchdriver’s ability to rotate between a drill and a driver. The grip is comfortable and the LED light is a handy addition.
What We Don’t Like About WORX WX176L 20V Switchdriver 2-in-1 Cordless Drill and Driver with Rotating Dual Chucks and 2-Speed Motor with Precise Electronic Torque Control
Though highly adaptable, the chuck only takes hex-based bits. This single size option could be limiting if it also means you have to buy an entirely new bit set. Some customers reported that the LED placement wasn’t perfect and could use improving. Others noted that they didn’t see a discernible difference between some of the torque settings.
- Easy to use and lightweight
- Comes with 2 batteries and a charger
- Activate the LED without needing to run the drill
- Two tools in one
- Limited chuck and bit size
- No belt clip
5. WORX WX081L ZipSnip Cutting Tool
These cordless electric scissors have more uses than you might realize. Slice through hefty soil bags, cloth, cardboard, leather, flower stems…the list goes on. This tool requires no handwork, so if you’re breaking down a truckload of cardboard or on a present-wrapping frenzy, the job will be stress-free.
- Lockout switch to prevent unintentional starts
- Self-sharpening mechanism
- Battery indicator
What We Like About WORX WX081L ZipSnip Cutting Tool
With the self-sharpening mechanism of these scissors, you’ll be operating for ages without issue. Worx sells replacement blades in packs of two, so it’s a cinch to keep the ball rolling…or the knife cutting if you will. If you’ve ever done a major cutting job using a pair of scissors, you’ll recognize the amazing functionality of the ZipSnip. Much safer than a utility knife, and more powerful than a pair of scissors, this tool deserves a place on every workbench (or even in every kitchen drawer).
What We Don’t Like About WORX WX081L ZipSnip Cutting Tool
Though these electric scissors are incredibly handy, you might run into a bit of trouble if you need to cut really precise even edges (especially curves) on more delicate material, like fabric. Some users commented on the high price of this tool, but with the durability and functionality in mind, this hardly seems like too much of a downside.
- Holds a charge for months
- Cuts through a ton of material – even chicken wire
- Incredibly functional in nearly every setting, from home to garage
- Not the best for cutting curves on delicate fabric
- Can’t be used while it’s charging
6. WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5″ Electric Lawn Edger Trencher
The Worx Electric Lawn Edger is a champion when it comes to yard work. From trenching like a pro to keeping your sidewalk edges manicured – there are a lot of jobs this tool can do. A trencher can make easy work of tasks like burying wires or invisible dog fences and getting your lawn and landscape to a professional level. Standard edgers use a spinning string mechanism, but this guy uses a blade, so you know you’re going to get more out of it.
- Adjustable shaft
- Cutting line indicator
- 3 Depth adjustments
What We Like About WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5″ Electric Lawn Edger Trencher
This 14lb lightweight is a titan when it comes to edging and trenching. The adjustable shaft is a great feature to adjust to users of different heights. When we say pro-level lawn care, we mean it. The blade is powerful but won’t trash the grass on either side of your trench work. For a tool delivering this level of quality, it doesn’t require much effort to use.
What We Don’t Like About WORX WG896 12 Amp 7.5″ Electric Lawn Edger Trencher
Only a few reviewers commented on having issues with the blade coming loose. This seems rare though. As an electric tool, it really can’t be used in the rain or any wet conditions. It can struggle through rough conditions, like overgrown areas and uneven ground. So it might not be the best tool if you are working on getting a mangled area up to spec, but would be great to keep maintenance after that.
- 3-year warranty proves the trusted durability
- A hefty 7.5” blade with 3 positions gives you a lot of depth variability
- Pro-level jobs are easy with the cutting line indicator
- Uses a blade instead of spinning string like traditional edges
- Cannot be used in wet conditions
- Can have trouble maneuvering over clumps and uneven ground
7. Worx WG307, 5 Amp 6-inch JawSaw Corded Electric Chainsaw
This unique tool looks like a crazy shark and chainsaw hybrid. This innovative design lends to several advanced safety features and additional uses. Worx describes this chainsaw as the only one on the market that allows you to cut directly on the ground or even pavement. This can be a major back saver, as there’s no requirement to lug heavy items up onto a sawhorse.
- A mouth opening of 6”
- Max cutting diameter of 4”
- Weight of 8.1lbs
- Automatic chain oiler and auto-tension system
What We Like About Worx WG307, 5 Amp 6-inch JawSaw Corded Electric Chainsaw
The JawSaw is a funky tool that turns out to be super handy. Safer than a standard chainsaw and a great option for people who need to limit lifting, this saw is lightweight and easy to use.
The safety features are fantastic and customers claim that the JawSaw is the BEST yard tool invention. Users of all levels will find it useful in a magnitude of settings. Reviewers fave this tool looking badass and being super fun to use.
What We Don’t Like About Worx WG307, 5 Amp 6-inch JawSaw Corded Electric Chainsaw
As useful as this chainsaw is, it is limited to cutting items with a 4” diameter. So while it’s a star for tearing through storm debris and moderately sized branches, you aren’t going to be taking down an oak with this one. You do have to keep the saw stored with the chain saw facing up, otherwise, you risk having some oil leakage.
- Blade guard safety feature provides a shield from the sharp chain.
- Amazingly ergonomic design
- Automatic tensioning and chain oiler lends to mindless maintenance
- No need for heavy lifting
- Limited to cutting items with a 4” diameter
- Needs to be stored in one position to avoid oil seepage
- Works best with branches already on the ground
8. WORX Aerocart 8-in-1 Wheelbarrow / Yard Cart / Dolly
As seen in nearly all of Worx’s designs, this product is another multifunctional tool! It’s a wheelbarrow and dolly combo proclaimed to be 8 carts in just 1 design. Another all-star in the landscaping game, the Aerocart is like the Flubber of yard carts and can help you perform tasks such as moving heavy potted plants, propping up and transporting debris bags, dolly work, or even moving a horse trailer by hand. You heard me.
- Built-in dolly with 300lb capacity
- Potted plant mover and rock net with 80lb capacity
- Dolly hand truck and bag holder
- Two wheels for extra stability
What We Like About WORX Aerocart 8-in-1 Wheelbarrow / Yard Cart / Dolly
This wheelbarrow functions in so many ways. From your standard debris hauler to a specialized Potted Plant Mover, it turns into a handheld bulldozer. You can even haul a horse trailer.
The integrated bag holder makes leaf and debris cleanup a total breeze. Make physics work for you by using the leverage of this cart to move just about any load with your body power.
What We Don’t Like About WORX Aerocart 8-in-1 Wheelbarrow / Yard Cart / Dolly
Though an incredible amount of multifunction capability, the tub of the wheelbarrow itself could be deemed a bit small for all uses. You sacrifice a bit of that room by having all the other functions. This would not be the best hauling cart for someone needing to carry incredibly heavy loads of rough materials.
- Tires never need inflating
- Quick to transform between different cart functions
- Easy to switch between functions
- Ergonomic design to lessen stress place on the back
- Stable over rough terrain
- Some users complain that the wheelbarrow tub is shallow and narrow
- Could be difficult to maneuver for shorter people
The Worx brand is a serious innovator in the world of safe and earth-friendly power tools. All of the products mentioned above are heavy hitters across the board: highly adaptable and great for users of all levels.
If you are just beginning to stock your tool shed, definitely consider the Aerocart and the ZipSnip Cutting Tool. For you pros out there that are looking to up your game, upgrade your collection with the Switchdriver Cordless Drill and Pegasus Multifunction Work Table. Any direction you go, you’re sure to find a rockstar of a tool.