The Fall may be the most stunning of all seasons, but for the average homeowner, it’s the most annoying.
Those beautiful leaves in every burnt orange and red color may look pretty on the trees, but they’re nothing short of a pain when they start to fall.
It’s not just the fact that they can cover the ground, they cover your shrubbery and can even become clogged in the drains around the outside of your home.
This can lead to blockages and issues with drainage. When the leaves start to cover your well-manicured lawn, the mammoth clean-up job has to commence, and the rush to find the best cordless leaf blower begins.
Benefits Of A Cordless Leaf Blower
Leave behind the aching arms and burning thighs that occur when you use a rake, and invest in the right battery-powered leaf blower, instead.
There are a few things to consider when you are going to choose your leaf blower for your outdoor work, and there are so many options available that it’s always worth looking at cordless leaf blower reviews before you purchase – but we’ll get to that later.
In the meantime, these are the benefits of the different types of leaf blowers out there right now.
- Gas – Using fuel as a power source can generate more blowing force but they are usually much heavier than other models, require more maintenance, and are a lot noisier than the other options.
- Battery Powered – These are perfect for a homeowner as they are the best for smaller, less frequent jobs. You can also get great mobility with a battery-powered leaf blower because you’re not tied up with a cord to stop you from moving further down your garden. Always have a spare battery on hand, though, as the operating time is limited otherwise.
- Corded – Powerful corded blowers are an option for you if you’re not a fan of the other options, but they lack the convenience and power of gas or the mobility and the lightweight battery-powered option. If you want to invest in a corded unit, you need to also put money into some long extension cords, too.
With all of these points in mind, it’s time to take a look at some of the most popular battery-operated leaf blowers on the market today. We have put together these cordless leaf blower reviews to help you distinguish which leaf blower suits your needs.
The Litheli 40V Cordless Leaf Blower is equipped with an upgraded brushless motor for great energy efficiency that’s 40% higher than brushed models. An axial fan generates the airflow with higher strength.
Advanced turbo tech allows maximum airflow of 480 CFM, with a max speed of 92 MPH, simply by pressing the turbo button. It features variable speed control from 45 MPH to 76 MPH by rolling the dial in the front of the rubber-covered handle.
It’s powered by a 40V battery that works with all Litheli 40V tools and comes with a 5-year warranty on the tool and 3-years on the battery and charger.
Easily assembled in just 1 minute, the tapered tube concentrates the airflow better, minimizing the hazards of raised dust. A metal scraper around the tube mouth helps wipe off wet leaves and stubborn debris, so you don’t have to bend over to pick them up.
It’s perfect for blowing leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, dust, snow, and debris, on decks, pathways, lawns, and gardens.
It’s lightweight and doesn’t require much upkeep (compared to gas-powered leaf blowers) making it practical for any owner. For homeowners who like to keep their yards clean of leaves and debris year-round, this product would be great because it has enough power for larger areas of land, but not too much where it will wear you out quickly.
- Lightweight at only 5.7 lbs significantly reducing burden on the user’s arm
- The blowing tube naturally points at a downward angle
- Easy to use and ergonomic design
- The battery can be used with all Litheli 40V tools
- You could blow off your deck or pouch if it is small, but the battery, although powerful has a short charge life
- Bigger, chunkier, and so more awkward than you expect
- 【Axial Fan & Brushless Motor】Litheli cordless leaf blower equipped with upgraded brushless motor boasts great energy efficiency, 40% higher than brushed models. Axial fan generates the airflow with higher strength.
- 【Turbo Mode & Variable speed control】Advanced turbo tech allows max air flow at 480 CFM with max speed at 92 MPH, simply by pressing the turbo button. Variable speed control from 45 MPH to 76 MPH by rolling the dial in the front of the rubber-covered handle, suitable for blowing leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, dust, snow, and debris, on decks, pathways, lawns, and gardens.
- 【Lightweight & Well-Balanced】Weighing merely 5.7 lbs, this blower significantly reduces burden on user’s arm. The blowing tube naturally points at a downward angle when held in hand.
- 【Easy to Use & Ergonomic Design】 This cordless leaf blower can be assembled in just 1 minute.Tapered tube concentrates the airflow better, minimizing the hazards of raised dust. Metal scraper around the tube mouth helps wipe off wet leaves and stubborn debris, so you don’t have to bend over to pick them up.
- 【Battery Share & Warranty】This leaf blower is powered by a 40V battery that works with all Litheli 40V tools. Litheli offers a max. 5-year warranty on the tool and a max. 3-year warranty on the battery & charger. Our service team is more willing than anyone else to make your purchase satisfactory. Feel free to contact us.
The BLACK+DECKER 60V Max Cordless Blower has an axial fan design that delivers up to 400Cfm, with an airspeed of up to 100mph, for powerful blowing performance. It allows you to clear heavy debris with ‘POWERBOOST’, which gives you more power with the push of a button. It makes patio, garage, and sidewalk cleanups a breeze.
Sourced by lithium-ion battery power, the maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 60V, and the nominal voltage is 54V. It boasts ‘POWER COMMAND +’ to “command + conquer your yard”.
Of excellent construction, this nicely balanced blower provides good battery life. Weighing just 9.7lb, this unit offers an ergonomic handle design that keeps you comfortable while you work and a built-in state of charge indicator that shows you how much battery power you have left at all times.
Coming with a 3-year limited warranty, included components are the LSW60C 60V Max Cordless POWERBOOST Blower itself, an LBX1560 60V max battery, charger, blow tube, and a metal scraper to loosen stubborn debris, so nothing gets left behind. An added bonus is that the charger that comes with this blower can also be used for other voltage batteries for other BLACK+DECKER products.
- Axial fan design delivers up to 400 CFM for powerful blowing performance
- Comes with a metal scraper to loosen stubborn debris
- Awesome power and easy to use
- Electric is perfect for older and disabled users who might have trouble starting a gas blower
- Starting out it was powerful, then slowly it lost its power. Now the battery won’t charge at all
- The battery died after a month of minimal use. Black & Decker has a poor-quality 60V battery.
- Clears heavy debris with powerboost - more power with push of a button
- Powerful performance with an axial fan design delivers up to 400Cfm.Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 60V. Nominal voltage is 54V
- Built-in state of charge indicator shows you how much Battery power you have left at all times
- Use the metal scraper to loosen stubborn debris, so nothing gets left behind. Weight 9.7 lbs
- 3 Year limited Warranty
A revolution has been started in outdoor power equipment with this cordless leaf blower option with the highest voltage gas equivalent, commercial grade cordless outdoor power tool.
You get the simple electric start with a lightweight design and a quieter motor than most options, making it an easy option for your outdoor needs. It’s designed for long days outdoors, and it delivers up to 500 CFM and 125MPH of wind speed and airflow.
It’ll breeze through both wet and dry leaves, and the high power and performance work in the yard, in the field, or on hard surfaces.
It’s not just a tool to use; Greenworks understand that it’s about making life simple. The longer tool life on this leaf blower means that there is less wear and tear over time and longer tool life.
The battery is included with this pack, and there’s a 70 minute run time on the blower with the battery fully charged. The brushless motor provides the tool with a longer run time and delivers gas equivalent performance to a 32CC gas engine. There’s no need for gas for this one, and its lightweight features don’t tire the user easily.
This leaf blower has a 60 dB noise level a 4-year limited warranty on the tool with a 2-year limited warranty on the battery.
Combining this tool with the DigiPro Brushless motor, this is the highest volume, gas equivalent, and commercial grade cordless outdoor power tool system around. The lithium-ion technology has been developed so that it’s possible for you to get the job done by snapping in the batter and pressing a button.
- Acceptable price
- Brushless motor
- Quiet operation
- High 500 CFM
- Limited battery life
- Heavy at 8.9 lbs
- Up to 70 minutes of continuous runtime on low speed , 28 minutes on high speed, and 12 minutes on turbo speed with fully charged 80V 2.0Ah battery
- Up to 125 MPH of air speed and 500 CFM of air flow makes blowing through wet / dry leaves and debris a breeze
- Ideal for yards up to 1 acre
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers more torque, runtime, and extends life of the tool
- Battery completely recharges in 30 minutes
EGO claim that it’s the most advanced cordless blower in the industry. With turbine fan engineering, inspired by advanced aeronautics technology, advanced battery technology delivers the power and performance of gas.
Four times quieter than premium gas-powered models, it performs without noise, fuss, and fumes.
Variable-speed control delivers 225-580 CFM lets you dial the power up or down to tackle any job. And with ‘TURBO BOOST’ at the push of a button you get the max power of 580 CFM you can move more debris.
The turbine fan engineering delivers a whopping speed of 168 MPH so you can power through almost anything. Weighing just 9.7lb, the rugged weather-resistant construction keeps your tool safe under more conditions.
The high-efficiency brushless motor delivers longer run time, low vibrations, and extended motor life. The included flat and tapered nozzle attachments make clearing debris even easier. This quiet, light-weight, and compact blower gets the job done better and faster!
Battery-powered, the included 5.0 Ah 56V ARC Lithium battery and 210W charger deliver fast recharge times, to get up to 75 minutes of run time on a single charge.
With universal battery compatibility to work with all EGO Power+ tools, it gives you the convenience of using any size battery for any tool. Simply select your tool, click on the battery and get to work.
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Variable-speed control delivers 225-580 CFM
- 4 times quieter than gas blowers
- Flat and tapered nozzle attachment included
- The 56V ARC Lithium battery works with all EGO POWER+ tools
- Great for 6 months then froze while using
- The battery doesn’t hold the charge for long enough
- Turbo button delivers up to 580 CFM
- Variable-speed control delivers 225-580 CFM
- 4 times quieter than gas blowers
- Flat and tapered nozzle attachment included
- Weather-resistant construction
The Snapper XD 82V MAX 550 CFM Cordless Electric Leaf Blower is the first 82V cordless leaf blower powered by Briggs & Stratton. It comes with an included 82V Lithium-ion 2.0 battery and a rapid charger for consistent power, quick charging, and a run time of up to 45 minutes from fully charged.
The maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 82-volts, and the nominal voltage is 72-volts. Run time, charge time, and output capacity may be affected by conditions.
It has a brushless motor for high efficiency, long-life, and quiet operation with no maintenance. It delivers up to 550 CFM air volume for 130 mph airspeed to power through leaves and debris.
The infinite speed control maintains the desired airflow along with a stable, anti-tip base design. A blue indicator light illuminates to let you know the unit is powered on.
The Snapper XD Cordless Electric Leaf Blower’s molded handle provides an ergonomic grip and comfort for the operator, along with a durable metal battery-release button. Lighter than a gas blower it weighs just 8.4 lbs, making it easier for all of your clean-up needs on your deck, patio, or driveway.
You get reliable power, easy start, and less maintenance for hassle-free use; with no cords, gas, or oil. Extra durable. Powerful, and convenient, you can just charge and go!
- Up to 40-minute run time with the Briggs & Stratton 82V MAX 2.0 Lithium-ion battery
- Up to 550 CFM air volume / 130 mph airspeed to power through leaves and debris
- Infinite speed control maintains desired airflow along with a stable, anti-tip base design
- Ergonomic rubber handle and touchpoints provide operator comfort
- High-efficiency brushless motor for quiet operation with no maintenance
- Several parts of the blower seem like cheap plastic
- Noisy compared to other Snapper products as well as to the other blowers reviewed here
- Up to 40-minute run time with the Briggs & Stratton 82V MAX 2.0 Lithium-ion Battery. Kit includes 1 lithium-ion battery and 1 rapid charger
- Up to 550 CFM air volume / 130 mph air speed to power through leaves and debris
- Infinite speed control maintains desired airflow along with a stable, anti-tip base design
- Ergonomic rubber handle and touch points provide operator comfort
- High efficiency brushless motor for quiet operation with no maintenance
A cordless leaf blower is a great tool for clearing out your garden, patio, and yard. With the KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower, you can clear away fine particles in a matter of minutes without having to worry about tripping on or tangling in an electrical cord.
This model features a rechargeable 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery to give you plenty of runtimes, and an adjustable speed setting so that you can control the airflow depending on whether you’re just sweeping up leaves or picking them up as well. The KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower has an airflow rate of up to 150 MPH, making it easy to get any job done quickly.
It also has a 2-in-1 design that lets you convert from a leaf blower to a handheld vacuum–simply attach the proper nozzle and get to work vacuuming up the driveway, sidewalk, porch, or other surfaces in no time. The KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower is also lightweight and easy to maneuver, giving you the ability to pick up debris from hard-to-reach areas with ease.
The KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower measures 13.2 x 6.5 x 7.3 inches and has an airflow rate of up to 150 MPH.
The KIMO Cordless Leaf Blower is a fantastic tool to have in the house for cleaning up your yard from fallen leaves and other debris. It’s lightweight and easy to handle, and it has great battery life.
- It is a 2-in-1 blower with vacuuming capabilities
- Charges in just one hour
- Has a lightweight design
- Powerful blower with a variable speed control trigger
- It only fits small jobs
- 【Where Mobility Meets Power】A cordless leaf blower can make much quicker and more effective work of those messy yards than rakes and brooms. Using the electric or gas blower is cumbersome. If you are looking for the unrestricted mobility and convenience of a leaf blower in a light-as-a-feather package, KIMO cordless/battery leaf blower is the unquestioning choice. With the blower itself weighing only 1.7 lbs, this compact unit makes it ideal for your yards, pounds, or driveways.
- 【Robust Motor& Low Noise】20 Volt KIMO Handheld Leaf Blower with its rechargeable 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery does not fall short when it comes to power and performance. Air speed easily reaches up to 150 MPH with relatively high-volume air capacity, many household owners rave about its ability to tackle gardening jobs like sweeping wet leaves, pines and rocks. Also, it is relatively quiet and will not disturb your neighbors.
- 【KIMO World-beater 20V System】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that makes KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. Fast charged in 1 hour, this 2.0Ah battery lasts for somewhere between 15 and 20 minutes in real-world use, definitely enough for your yards.No more gas-engines, and go for KIMO battery substitute, no fumes, no gas, simple to start and remarkably powerful.
- 【Variable Speed & Multi-Function】Variable-speed setting meets different needs. As for the all-copper motor, KIMO’s professional motor has a top speed of 20,000 RPM, delivering a smooth operation with reduced friction and increased durability. KIMO cordless leaf blower is not just a one-season landscaping machine and it can do more than just clear your yards of fallen leaves. It is capable of effectively removing dust, debris, spider webs, powered snow and drying your car surface.
- 【2-in-1 Sweeper & Vacuum】In addition to blowing leaves, KIMO also gives you the option to vacuum debris or pet hairs in one easy step. Plus, the extended tube helps reach hard-to-get areas of decks or porches. As long as you do not expect to use the leaf blower for extended run time (or you have get a spare KIMO battery as a back-up), you’ll enjoy the flexibility and versatility of of KIMO cordless 2-in-1 leaf blower and vacuum.
The CRAFTSMAN BV245 27cc 2-Cycle Full Crank Engine Gas Powered Leaf Blower is a quality leaf blower that features a high-performance 27cc 2-cycle gas engine, with an air volume and a speed of up to 450 CFM/205 mph. It has a handheld design which makes it easy for one person to use.
The engine is equipped with a pull start that can be started quickly along with a separate choke and throttle control for easy operation.
In addition, it has an easy to empty bag for collecting leaves and debris as well as having a vacuum kit that allows you to easily turn your handheld blower into a vacuum cleaner.
This gas-powered leaf blower is lightweight and easy to use like most cordless blowers that are powered by gas. The engine is equipped with a pull start that will allow you to easily start the engine and separate choke and the throttle controls make the machine easy to control when in operation.
This gas-powered blower has an easy to empty bag and includes a vacuum kit that allows you to easily turn your handheld blower into a vacuum cleaner.
With an air volume of 450 cubic feet per minute and an airspeed of 205 miles per hour, it is great for blowing leaves, cleaning leaves and debris from the garage floor, patio or driveway.
- Has a high airspeed
- A powerful leaf blower efficient on gas
- Has an easy to start technology
- Lightweight blower
- Doesn’t come with a shoulder strap
- POWERFUL ENGINE: High performance 27cc 2-cycle gas engine with air volume and air speed up to 450 CFM/205 mph for quick and efficient blowing.
- VACUUM KIT INCLUDED: Vacuum 1.5-Bushel capacity bag for collecting leaves and debris with 16:1 debris reduction ratio.
- USER FRIENDLY ENGAGEMENT: User friendly features such as the lightweight design to reduce user fatigue, variable speed throttle for more control, and the comfort over mold handle to absorb and reduce vibration.
- EASY-START TECHNOLOGY: Faster starts with 3 simple steps: prime, choke, and pull helping you get to work right away.
- 2-CYCLE ENGINE OIL: Oil included with purchase for your convenience.
The Worx WG545.1 Leaf Blower is an awesome product that does just what you need it to do. It has a Power Share port built into the side for easy access and quick charging so you never have to worry about looking for batteries or power cords.
This lightweight tool is very powerful and reliable, especially during fall cleanup time (which is deemed as a favorite time of year to many). Its long-lasting Lithium battery makes it a go-to product for homeowners and professionals alike.
The Worx 20V Power Share AIR Cordless Leaf Blower & Sweeper is light in weight, so it’s easy to carry around even for extended periods of time. This lightweight construction also enables you to use this tool all day without getting tired as well as enables you to take on those hard jobs that require hours of continuous use.
The electric motor has a high-efficiency design that powers the 120 MPH airspeed and 80 CFM airflow. This is achieved by using an impressive 20 volt Lithium Max battery. These batteries are always ready to use whether they have been sitting for 3 months or even years without being used.
For those looking for very precise control over the direction of your airflow, there is a variable speed trigger, which you can use to slow down or speed up as needed with just the touch of your finger.
This allows you to adjust power on the fly without having to change tools or turn off the air blower between each section that needs blowing out.
The manual controls allow for simple one-handed operation so you never have to stop what you’re doing in order to move something out of your way or balance yourself properly while reaching for a button on the handle.
- Charges very fast and stays longer with it
- You can store it with a battery or without it
- Comes with a deflator cone a dust brush and an inflator
- Very light in weight
- Not suitable for heavy-duty jobs
- It is quite difficult to remove the battery pack from the charger and the unit
- Create and maintain a CLEANZONE in and around your home, no smelly fumes
- Ultra-lightweight, compact design: easy to use and easy to store
- 120 mph air speed with 80 cfm air flow, at only 3.5 lbs.
- Includes 8 innovative attachments for a wide variety of clean-up or inflating/deflating tasks
- Share battery across multiple WORX tools with the 20V PowerShare Platform
Features Of Cordless Leaf Blowers
The popularity of cordless leaf blowers is increasing as people want an easier and more convenient way to clear debris from their lawns.
With the ever-changing landscape of the tools industry, manufacturers have been coming up with new ways to improve upon this product.
Many companies even manufacture a variety of cordless leaf blowers for different needs, so it could be difficult to find the one that would fit your lifestyle.
At Lumber Ace, we understand that using a good leaf blower will make your life much easier during outdoor work, but a bad model will have some issues when it comes to clearing the leaves. That is why we give you the following features that you should look for from your next blower:
- Narrow nozzles – You get to control where the leaves go with a powerful, narrow nozzle instead of a large funnel.
- Collection bag – Ideally, you only collect dry leaves, but it’s always handy to look for a model with a collection bag that is waterproof as the bags can often leak!
- Comfort – Comfortable handles and shoulder straps really do matter, because the weight of the machine can be uncomfortable after a length of time.
Cordless Leaf Blower Video Comparison
If you are wondering how a battery-operated leaf blower stacks up against a gas-powered model, check out this YouTube video that does a side-by-side comparison:
Buying Guide: What to Look For
There are hundreds of leaf blowers on the market to choose from. Most leading home improvement brands to manufacture leaf blowers that vary from one to the other such as the DeWalt 20v max and the Black & Decker 3-in-1 electric leaf blower.
Regardless of whether you are familiar with using or purchasing leaf blowers, the pressure of buying a high-quality appliance is real. These items come with a relatively high price ticket, and the wrong leaf blower can be an expensive mistake to make.
To stop this from happening, we have put together a buying guide covering the most critical points when it comes to shopping around for a leaf blower. Identify which of the following features and specifications are essential to you and look out for them when shopping around.
Of course, there is more than one type of leaf blower you could go for, and each leaf blower has its own features, pros, and cons.
Cordless leaf blowers are almost always battery-powered; however, it is important to become familiar with other types of leaf blowers too in order to make a comparison.
Below is an overview of each type to help you better understand the difference between them all:
- Gas-Powered Leaf Blowers
- Electric Leaf Blowers
- Battery Powered Leaf Blowers
- Walk-Behind Leaf Blowers
- Backpack Leaf Blowers
- Handheld Blower
Gas-powered leaf blowers are the loudest and heaviest leaf blowers; however, they are the most powerful by a long run. If you are unfamiliar with mixing oil with gas, look into purchasing a four-stroke engine instead of a two-stroke engine to keep things simple.
Their lightweight structure is attractive to most leaf blower users. Electric leaf blowers are easy to start and have a very simple ‘on/off’ switch for starting and stopping the power tool.
If a cordless leaf blower is important to you, look out for a battery-powered leaf blower. Users have the freedom to clear up every inch of their property without having to worry about being tangled up in wires.
Walk-behind leaf blowers are ideal for those heavy-duty clear-up operations. They can move heavy garbage material and even clean up metal chips and wet debris. Shops and garages may use this to move cardboard and other hard to manage waste.
These are a popular option amongst people looking for a leaf blower with a long run time. If you need to clear a large area, a backpack blower is highly recommended because of its comfortable shoulder straps and portable design. It can move medium weight to heavy debris such as wet twigs and soggy leaves to top it off.
Handheld leaf blowers are the smallest type of leaf blowers on the market. They lack the ability to move heavy debris such as wet mud or wet leaves, but they are brilliant for small maintenance jobs. Use a handheld blower to move light debris such as sawdust and dust.
Battery-powered leaf blowers are arguably the most versatile. They are usually cordless and can be taken from place to place without having to worry about where you are going to plug the leaf blower in.
The best battery-powered leaf blowers have lithium-ion batteries. Li-ion batteries are renowned for their stability and ability to be charged over and over again while maintaining their long battery life.
Having such a battery in a leaf blower makes it a powerful tool.
Battery-powered leaf blowers come with a battery and charger to match. The battery tool’s battery life is important as it will determine how long you can use the leaf blower at any given time. Leaf blowers powered by strong batteries have a run time of about 30 minutes, which isn’t very long.
“Volts” is the unit of measurement used for measuring the motor power of a cordless leaf blower, whereas “amps” is the unit used for corded blowers.
Handheld blowers have a much smaller motor, and therefore are less potent than other motors. Gas-powered leaf blowers, on the other hand, have the most powerful engine.
When calculating the average airflow of the leaf blower that you need for your property, you must consider whether there are any noise limitations, the size of the property, and what you are trying to clear.
You will need to look out for leaf blowers “CFM.” CFM stands for the leaf blower’s airspeed in cubic feet per minute.
The CFM differences can be drastic; some leaf blowers have as little as 200 CFM, while larger, more powerful blowers have 3,000 CFM. Just remember, the higher the CFM, the stronger the airflow.
Cordless leaf blowers have a variable speed control setting controlled by a variable speed trigger. Being able to control the leaf blowers speed settings will save you battery power when you are clearing up light bits of debris.
Fortunately, the noise levels of leaf blowers these days are far more bearable than the leaf blowers that were manufactured 10 or 20 years ago.
Battery-powered leaf blowers are the quietest leaf blower type. Most battery-powered leaf blowers do not let off that horrid high pitched wine and may not even require you to wear protective gear while in use.
Leaf blowers usually have at least three settings, low, medium, and high. Speed and power should be easy to control.
There is no such thing as a silly question when it comes to parting with your hard-earned cash. The following is a frequently asked questions section that should help you clear up those final queries.
Q: Are cordless leaf blowers any good?
A: Cordless leaf blowers are probably the most versatile leaf blowers on the market. They can be taken anywhere and perform well in some serious cleanup jobs.
Q: How do I choose a cordless leaf blower?
A: Think about the weight of the leaf blower, and more importantly, the weight of the battery. It will be extremely difficult to carry a 20-pound leaf blower around your property for longer than 5 minutes!
Q: What is better in a leaf blower, CFM, or MPH?
A:Having a higher CFM is more important than a high MPH.
Q: What is a good CFM airflow?
A: a leaf blower that has a CFM of between 5,000 to 7,000 is considered good. Any lower than that and the leaf blowers’ performance will be below par.
Q: How many CFM is a good leaf blower?
A: A good leaf blower is one with a CFM of 5,000.
Q: What is a good MPH for a leaf blower?
A: above 190 MPH is a good MPH for a leaf blower to have.
Q: What should I look for in a cordless leaf blower?
A: A cordless leaf blower should be lightweight with easy-to-control settings. Look for a leaf blower with a lithium-ion battery that has a fun time of over 30 minutes on a full charge.
We hope you found the information in this article helpful. If you have used any of the leaf blowers featured in this article, do let us know what you think about them and how they worked for you.