The Fall may be the most stunning of all seasons, but for the average homeowner, it’s the most annoying.
Those beautiful leaves in every burnt orange and red color may look pretty on the trees, but they’re nothing short of a pain when they start to fall.
It’s not just the fact that they can cover the ground, they cover your shrubbery and can even become clogged in the drains around the outside of your home.
This can lead to blockages and issues with drainage. When the leaves start to cover your well-manicured lawn, the mammoth clean-up job has to commence, and the rush to find the best cordless leaf blower begins.
Benefits Of A Cordless Leaf Blower
Leave behind the aching arms and burning thighs that occur when you use a rake, and invest in the right battery-powered leaf blower, instead.
There are a few things to consider when you are going to choose your leaf blower for your outdoor work, and there are so many options available that it’s always worth looking at cordless leaf blower reviews before you purchase – but we’ll get to that later.
In the meantime, these are the benefits of the different types of leaf blowers out there right now.
- Gas – Using fuel as a power source can generate more blowing force but they are usually much heavier than other models, require more maintenance, and are a lot noisier than the other options.
- Battery Powered – These are perfect for a homeowner as they are the best for smaller, less frequent jobs. You can also get great mobility with a battery-powered leaf blower because you’re not tied up with a cord to stop you from moving further down your garden. Always have a spare battery on hand, though, as the operating time is limited otherwise.
- Corded – Powerful corded blowers are an option for you if you’re not a fan of the other options, but they lack the convenience and power of gas or the mobility and the lightweight battery-powered option. If you want to invest in a corded unit, you need to also put money into some long extension cords, too.
With all of these points in mind, it’s time to take a look at some of the most popular battery-operated leaf blowers on the market today. We have put together these cordless leaf blower reviews to help you distinguish which leaf blower suits your needs.
The Litheli 40V Cordless Leaf Blower is equipped with an upgraded brushless motor for great energy efficiency that’s 40% higher than brushed models. An axial fan generates the airflow with higher strength. Advanced turbo tech allows maximum airflow of 480 CFM, with a max speed of 92 MPH, simply by pressing the turbo button. It features variable speed control from 45 MPH to 76 MPH by rolling the dial in the front of the rubber-covered handle.
It’s powered by a 40V battery that works with all Litheli 40V tools and comes with a 5-year warranty on the tool and 3-years on the battery and charger.
Easily assembled in just 1 minute, the tapered tube concentrates the airflow better, minimizing the hazards of raised dust. A metal scraper around the tube mouth helps wipe off wet leaves and stubborn debris, so you don’t have to bend over to pick them up. It’s perfect for blowing leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, dust, snow, and debris, on decks, pathways, lawns, and gardens.
- Lightweight at only 5.7 lbs significantly reducing burden on the user’s arm
- The blowing tube naturally points at a downward angle
- Easy to use and ergonomic design
- The battery can be used with all Litheli 40V tools
- You could blow off your deck or pouch if it is small, but the battery, although powerful has a short charge life
- Bigger, chunkier, and so more awkward than you expect
- 【Axial Fan & Brushless Motor】Litheli cordless leaf blower equipped with upgraded brushless motor boasts great energy efficiency, 40% higher than brushed models. Axial fan generates the airflow with higher strength.
- 【Turbo Mode & Variable speed control】Advanced turbo tech allows max air flow at 480 CFM with max speed at 92 MPH, simply by pressing the turbo button. Variable speed control from 45 MPH to 76 MPH by rolling the dial in the front of the rubber-covered handle, suitable for blowing leaves, pine needles, grass clippings, dust, snow, and debris, on decks, pathways, lawns, and gardens.
- 【Lightweight & Well-Balanced】Weighing merely 5.7 lbs, this blower significantly reduces burden on user’s arm. The blowing tube naturally points at a downward angle when held in hand.
- 【Easy to Use & Ergonomic Design】 This cordless leaf blower can be assembled in just 1 minute.Tapered tube concentrates the airflow better, minimizing the hazards of raised dust. Metal scraper around the tube mouth helps wipe off wet leaves and stubborn debris, so you don’t have to bend over to pick them up.
- 【Battery Share & Warranty】This leaf blower is powered by a 40V battery that works with all Litheli 40V tools. Litheli offers a max. 5-year warranty on the tool and a max. 3-year warranty on the battery & charger. Our service team is more willing than anyone else to make your purchase satisfactory. Feel free to contact us.
The BLACK+DECKER 60V Max Cordless Blower has an axial fan design that delivers up to 400Cfm, with an airspeed of up to 100mph, for powerful blowing performance. It allows you to clear heavy debris with ‘POWERBOOST’, which gives you more power with the push of a button. It makes patio, garage, and sidewalk cleanups a breeze.
Sourced by lithium-ion battery power, the maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 60V, and the nominal voltage is 54V. It boasts ‘POWER COMMAND +’ to “command + conquer your yard”.
Of excellent construction, this nicely balanced blower provides good battery life. Weighing just 9.7lb, this unit offers an ergonomic handle design that keeps you comfortable while you work and a built-in state of charge indicator that shows you how much battery power you have left at all times.
Coming with a 3-year limited warranty, included components are the LSW60C 60V Max Cordless POWERBOOST Blower itself, an LBX1560 60V max battery, charger, blow tube, and a metal scraper to loosen stubborn debris, so nothing gets left behind. An added bonus is that the charger that comes with this blower can also be used for other voltage batteries for other BLACK+DECKER products.
- Axial fan design delivers up to 400 CFM for powerful blowing performance
- Comes with a metal scraper to loosen stubborn debris
- Awesome power and easy to use
- Electric is perfect for older and disabled users who might have trouble starting a gas blower
- Starting out it was powerful, then slowly it lost its power. Now the battery won’t charge at all
- The battery died after a month of minimal use. Black & Decker has a poor-quality 60V battery.
- Clears heavy debris with powerboost - more power with push of a button
- Powerful performance with an axial fan design delivers up to 400Cfm.Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 60V. Nominal voltage is 54V
- Built-in state of charge indicator shows you how much Battery power you have left at all times
- Use the metal scraper to loosen stubborn debris, so nothing gets left behind. Weight 9.7 lbs
- 3 Year limited Warranty
A revolution has been started in outdoor power equipment with this cordless leaf blower option with the highest voltage gas equivalent, commercial grade cordless outdoor power tool.
You get the simple electric start with a lightweight design and a quieter motor than most options, making it an easy option for your outdoor needs. It’s designed for long days outdoors, and it delivers up to 500 CFM and 125MPH of wind speed and airflow.
It’ll breeze through both wet and dry leaves, and the high power and performance work in the yard, in the field, or on hard surfaces.
It’s not just a tool to use; Greenworks understand that it’s about making life simple. The longer tool life on this leaf blower means that there is less wear and tear over time and longer tool life.
The battery is included with this pack, and there’s a 70 minute run time on the blower with the battery fully charged. The brushless motor provides the tool with a longer run time and delivers gas equivalent performance to a 32CC gas engine. There’s no need for gas for this one, and its lightweight features don’t tire the user easily.
This leaf blower has a 60 dB noise level a 4-year limited warranty on the tool with a 2-year limited warranty on the battery.
Combining this tool with the DigiPro Brushless motor, this is the highest volume, gas equivalent, and commercial grade cordless outdoor power tool system around. The lithium-ion technology has been developed so that it’s possible for you to get the job done by snapping in the batter and pressing a button.
- Acceptable price
- Brushless motor
- Quiet operation
- High 500 CFM
- Limited battery life
- Heavy at 8.9 lbs
- Greenworks Pro 80V brushless axial blower provides up to 70 minutes run-time on speed 1 (low) / 28 minutes run-time on speed 2 (medium) / 12 minutes run-time on speed 3 (high) with fully charged 2Ah battery
- Brushless motor provides more torque, quiet operation, and longer life. Gas equivalent performance
- Axial blower features 125 mph / 500 cfm performance, 3 speed options, variable speed trigger, and cushioned overmold grip. Rated at only 60 decibels, it is perfect for neighborhoods and corporate parks with noise ordinances
- 80V 2Ah battery and rapid charger included (charges in only 30 minutes)