The Top 5 Table Saws Reviewed
Whether you’re completing some DIY or purchasing tools for a small business venture it’s important that you make sure that you get quality equipment. This is particularly important when you get a table saw. Depending on the saw you choose, you can get a tool that will make fast work out of wood you’re cutting through. Or, you could end up with an item that is slow and unreliable. You also need to think about whether you need a saw for a specific type of work.
The good news is that on this post you’ll find some of the best table saws available on the market right now. That way you can make sure that you get the right choice for your specific needs. Our aim is to guarantee that you do get a quality table saw that is going to provide a high level of durability, will be easy to operate and won’t cost a fortune.
Best Table Saws
One of the features that will immediately stand out about this particular table saw is that it is on two wheels. This ensures that you can easily move it around and put it in the precise position or area that you want. There’s even a pull bar that does mean that you don’t have to worry about issues awkwardly lifting it.
If you’re using this device at home, then you might be worried about the level of noise. Well, you’re in luck because if you switch this device on in the garage, you probably won’t be able to hear it in the rest of your room. Comparatively, it’s about as loud as a typical vacuum cleaner.
While it is a little tricky to adjust the blade and the rip fence, ensuring that they are parallel, once you have fixed this issue, you’ll find that it works like a dream. Another thing to keep in mind is that it is clear from the design of this product that it is not just built for home use. It’s bulky but quite a lightweight and provides a great balance. It has also been built to remain durable and tough for years, even operating in extreme environments.
Even the covering of the device ensures that you can easily slide wood right over it. The saw is also incredibly powerful and will make fast work of virtually any type of wood material that you throw at it. It is also a solid design and this does include the rock. You might want to invest in a few additional tools including thin kerf blades for more precise work, but what you get with this device works beautifully.
- Powerful table saw – has 15-Amp saw with 4. 0 max HP and 3, 650 rpm, for rip-cutting and cross-cutting of fine and rough materials
- Dimensions: 37.7" D x 29.4" W x 19.4" H | Product Weight: 110 lb
- Large cast aluminum top – provides increased work space and material support with a 30 In. ripping capacity
- Soft-start circuitry – manages intensity of motor start-up and minimizes the likelihood possibility of tripping a circuit breaker
- Constant Response circuitry – helps maintain speed under load
There’s no wheels or portable frame for this device. Instead, what you get is a piece of equipment that provides a highly sturdy base for wood cutting with a height that is easy to adjust. It is compact, ensuring that you don’t have to worry about it taking up too much space in a workspace or even a home garage. The onboard storage system is also a welcome addition and guarantees that you can easily gain access to key components that you need.
This is a lightweight option too which means that despite not having wheels, you’ll still be able to quickly move it around. This also provides a higher level of versatility compared to the type miter store, ensuring that it could be a great option for both the home garage as well as a professional business.
Another great feature of this device is that it is suitable if you want to add different accessories. For instance, you could consider adding on a shop vac to ensure that dust can be collected during different jobs.
You might be worried when you unpack this product that it’s going to be too small to match your needs and requirements. However, looks can be deceiving and this is powerful, rivaling more heavy-duty options that might be available on the market.
You’ll also be thrilled with the set up of this tool kit. You’ll find that the table saw can be ready to go in just ten minutes. Another big benefit with this tool is that changing the blades is simple and fast. You won’t find that it takes a lot of time to make sure that you are getting the right blade for a particular type of work.
- Easy Adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence Adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Variety Of Cuts : 24 1/2 inch of rip easily cuts a variety of Larger shelving and trim Materials
- Easy Adjustments: Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence Adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Guaranteed Tough: metal roll cage ensures job site durability
- Onboard Storage : Onboard storage provides easy access to the site pro guarding components and push stick when not in use
This worm drive table saw is brass geared and has a number of impressive features including a self-aligning rip fence. This does ensure that the product is easy to use and like other options that we have listed so far, it is designed with portability in mind. While it doesn’t have wheels, it only weighs 49 lbs. This ensures that you can easily move it anywhere you want.
If you’re tired of use saws that are slow to start, you don’t have to worry about that issue here. This is powerful as soon as you turn it on and it comes with a Diablo blade. That is strong and tough enough to easily cut through a typical 4×4. You also get straight cuts that provide a high level of accuracy. As such, you won’t have to worry about any issues with your cut not being smooth.
The product has also been designed to deliver on quality. This ultimately means that you won’t feel any vibrations at all when you are using this device. It has been built to ensure a sturdy, high degree of support.
There’s a great miter gauge too and it is simple enough to make 45 degree cuts All you need to do is flip your wrist to switch the angle and with a solid lock, you don’t have to worry.
The table is also quite large too. Fully extended it covers a tremendous four feet. This is going to provide a high level of versatility and ensure that you can work with a wide range of materials, regardless of length.
- First ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw for maximum power and torque
- 15 Amp solid construction dual-field motor for increased cutting speed and extended motor life
- 25 inch rip capacity and 3-1/2 inch depth of cut for ripping a wide variety of materials; Fit Dado blades with the Skilsaw SPTA70WT-DD Dado Insert (Sold separately)
- Self-aligning rip fence with on-tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact while staying lightweight at only 49 pound
This table saw is ideal for both the worksite and the home for one key reason. It folds away! As such, you’ll be able to save a lot of space when using this product. When not in use you’ll find that it fits into most spaces and that’s great news. When it’s out and operational it is quite large. As well as having wheels for portability, these are lifted when the device is not in use, providing a highly sturdy base.
While this saw will not stand straight out of the box, you will find that set up is still quite simple. To handle this, you just need to make sure that you attach the saw with four supplied bolts. This tool can also be set up with a wide variety of blades including dado blades. You’ll also like the fact that you can actually remove the saw and use it without the table if you require.
This is also a budget-friendly option, ensuring that it is going to fit the needs of most DIY junkies. Saws like this can cost more than $200, but that’s not the case here. You also don’t need to spend time adjusting it as the saw is accurate straight out of the box. We’re also pleased to say that the instructions with this saw are easy to follow and understand. As such, you’re not going to get lost during the setup.
As for how the saw cuts, it’s both powerful and smooth. This ensures that you will be able to make quick, beautiful cuts through wood and guarantee a high-quality finish on any work that you’re completing.
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- Direct drive universal 15 Amp motor produces 4,500 RPM to power through the toughest ripping applications
- Soft start function reduces noise and recoil at start up
- Electric brake halts the rotation of the blade within seconds for added safety
- 10 inches 40 Tooth carbide tipped blade included for high cutting capacity
Do you need a compact saw that you can literally carry like a briefcase? If so, then this could be the best option for you. It’s budget-friendly too and you’ll find that whether you’re completing DIY or running a business, you will be pleased with the cost. While you might be worried that this product is too small to provide the power levels you need that’s not the case. Although not suitable for larger materials it does have a solid blade and despite weighing less than 15 pounds, it can cut through a variety of materials.
If you need to add additional accessories such as a vacuum you can as this product does include a vacuum port. It can also be set up on virtually any table or surface that you want.
Ultimately, as long as you understand that this is designed for simple projects, you won’t be disappointed. It’s potentially more suited for DIY work than the typical construction job site. However, this does provide a high level of accuracy so you will still receive a great finish on any materials you cut.
This is also a safer option than the typical table saw and the clamp ensures that the item does not move at all while in use. While it is built from plastic, it is still a sturdy design and could serve you well for years.
- [SETS UP IN SECONDS] Take this table saw to the job site or move it around the workshop. There’s even a built-in carry handle
- [CUTS LIKE A FULL-SIZE] With the standard guard and riving knife system you can perform rip, cross, scroll, and miter cuts
- [TOOL-LESS BLADE CHANGE] Uses any brand’s standard 4” T-shank blade, but we threw 5 in the box to get you started cutting wood, ceramic tile, plastic, aluminum, and metal
- [0-60° MITER CUTS] With the adjustable gauge you can pull off precise miter cuts for a whole assortment of woodworking projects
- [ON-BOARD ACCESSORY STORAGE] When the miter gauge, rip fence, and extra blades aren’t in use they can be conveniently housed in the base of the saw
We hope this helps you find the best table saw on the market that matches your needs. Remember to consider what you’re using it for, the level of power you want and the size of the materials you’ll be working with before committing to the purchase of a particular product.
How To Use A Table Saw
If you need a crash course on how to operate a table saw, this video will give you an overview of the basics: