When you run a business, you need to make sure you look after the company image and protect the premises as much as possible. There are some excellent ways of achieving this, and you need to consider how to keep your shop as clean and well-maintained as possible.
One of the best ways of doing this is to get a shop vac, which can be used to suck up debris, dirt, and material. If you run a construction business, a garage, or an industrial store, you definitely need to ensure you have a shop vacuum. This is imperative for anyone looking to professionally clean their business with something more powerful than a regular vacuum cleaner.
So, you need to make sure you shop around and try to find the best possible shop vac for your business needs. Here is a list of some of the best options on the market, and what they can offer you as a business owner. Check out these ace shop vacs, and decide which one would be best to fulfill the requirements of your business moving forward.
Short on time? Our pick for the Best Shop Vac is the Shop-Vac 5987200.
The Shop-Vac 5987200 is one of the best options on the market, and there are a number of excellent reasons why you need to consider this one. One of the biggest appealing features is the fact that you can choose different sizes depending upon what you need. You can choose the sizes 8-gallon, 10-gallon, 12-gallon, 16-gallon, and 20-gallon. And, available in styles 3.5 HP to 6.5 HP, it is tough enough to clean up any business mess.
It’s a powerful vacuum, but not too loud that you are going to require hearing protection to use it. When you buy a shop vac, you want to go with something that is efficient and easy to use, and this model comes with attachments and accessories that are really simple to use. As accomplished at picking up shrapnel and wires as it is picking up leaves, dirt, and debris, this is the perfect choice for shop owners seeking a stress-free solution to a tidy shop floor.
With a smart, professional design, and an easy-to-assemble kit, this is the perfect shop vac for an array of different professionals and businesses. With one of the most powerful suctions on the market, this is ideal for getting rid of mess very quickly. You have to make sure you keep your shop clutter free from mess, and this vacuum offers one of the best ways of achieving this. It will also suck up water, which makes it essential for clearing any leaks or flooding that might have occurred in the business.
- HEAVY DUTY CLEANING: This wet/dry vacuum has a 12-gallon tank &5.5 peak horsepower motor. The SVX2 motor boasts more power & longer motor life than standard vacuums. Also converts to a powerful blower.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: This vacuum includes 2.5" diameter accessories: 8-foot hose, 2 extension wands, crevice tool, 14-inch floor nozzle with brush & squeegee shoes, plus a tool storage bag with wall hook.
- GOT DIRT? Shop-Vac's full line of products includes cordless, rechargeable wet dry vacuums, automotive vacuum systems, air movers, attachments & more. Whatever the job, Shop-Vac has you covered!
- AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL: Shop-Vac offers the most complete line of vacuum cleaners, bags, filters, attachments, kits, & other cleaning tools available for home, industrial, & commercial applications.
- TOUGH & DEPENDABLE: Shop-Vac Corporation is the recognized world leader in wet/dry vacuum cleaners. Since 1965, we have made innovative, high quality vacuum cleaners, filters, bags, & other accessories.
This heavy-duty vacuum is absolutely ideal for big projects and would be as at home in the garage as it would on the job site. With a hugely powerful 6.5 HP motor, this is the choice when you need to get the job done with relentless power and drive. With wet and dry nozzles, the Craftsman CMXEVBE17595 is perfect for both wet and dry cleanups, and this makes it one of the most versatile choices for business owners in 2019.
This is a great choice for those worried about limited storage space, as one of the most impressive features of this vac is the fact that it offers in-built hose storage, as well as power cord organizers to make it a much more efficient and streamlined model. It is also surprisingly quiet compared with a lot of shop vacs, and you will even find yourself able to have a conversation over the noise moving forward.
Another of the really appealing features that make this one of the best shop vacuum choices on the market is the cost. For those business owners looking to be economical, the fact that this product can be bought for just shy of $100 makes it a definite entry-level choice for those on a tight budget. One of Craftsman’s best products, the rear blowing port, and oversized drain make this multi-functional and highly appealing for all kinds of business products.
- HEAVY-DUTY: Powerful 6.5 Peak HP provides extra power for large projects in the garage, shop and on the jobsite
- BUILT-IN BLOWER PORT: Rear blowing port on this wet dry vac allows for quick cleaning of leaves and grass clippings in your garage and outdoors
- OVERSIZED DRAIN: Built-in oversized drain on the wet/dry vac allows for convenient emptying of liquids
- DUAL-FLEX TECHNOLOGY: 2-1/2 in. diameter shop vacuum hose features Dual-Flex technology for 180-degree mobility at each end to resist kinking
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 2-1/2 in. x 7 ft. POS-I-LOCK Dual-Flex Hose, 2 Extension Wands, Utility Nozzle, Car Nozzle, Wet Nozzle, Qwik Lock Filter and Dust Collection Bag
Vacmaster is one of the leading names in shop vacuums, and the Vacmaster Professional is a great looking bit of kit. Durable, powerful, and great value for money, this is the vacuum you’ve been craving for so long. The 5-gallon dry/wet model offers great power and can tackle even the toughest jobs with minimal fuss. The long cord (18-foot) also makes it ideal for reaching across long rooms and being able to tackle most environments.
There are eight accessories that come with the vacuum, and these make it a great multi-functional vacuum. These accessories include a utility nozzle, crevice tool, extension wand, car nozzle, dust cartridge filter, noise diffuser, dust bag, and foam wet filter, all allowing for an additional range of tasks. There’s a reason why this model is called the “Beast,” and it’s high-time you engaged Beast-Mode today.
Here is a video showing some of the features of the Vacmaster:
With a sleek design and incredible suction power, this is one of the most compact models on the market. And, what helps make it even better and more compact is the fact that it holds the hose for storage to make it sleeker and more streamlined. You can also get a dolly for the machine that allows you to move it much more easily on the floor, and this makes it a highly appealing and much more practical choice for business owners.
- 5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 5. 5 Peak HP High Efficiency Motor
- Integrated Hose Storage
- 18' Cord with Cord Storage
- Easily Converts to Blower
Considered by many to be the leading shop vac on the market, the Vacmaster VBV1210 is pretty much the ultimate vac in every way. With a giant 12-gallon tank, this is one of the leading models on the market, and, when tested, it can even suck up two gallons of water in less than four seconds! The hose also clamps tightly in place, so users are able to pull the vac around by the hose without having to worry about pulling the hose off accidentally.
The 7-foot hose comes with a 2.5-inch diameter, reducing the chances of it clogging up, as is the case with a lot of models on the market. And just the flick of a single switch can turn the vacuum into a detachable blower as well, making it multi-purpose. And that’s not all, it also has incredible power, but is surprisingly quiet in the process as well. So, this makes it the ideal choice for those wanting to cut down on noise, but ensure they have a powerful enough model to work with.
Equipped with multiple tools and accessories, as well as a two-year warranty, this is one of the most popular choices on the market, and it’s not hard to see why. It assembles in minutes and is perfect for any kind of clean-up job. This is an easy to use machine that comes with some hugely effective filters (cartridge filter for dry cleaning, foam filter for wet cleaning) and is effortlessly easy to use right now.
- Easily Convert from Wet/Dry Vacuum to 210 MPH Handheld Blower
- 19-Foot Cleaning Reach with Hose and Power Cord
- Integrated Accessory Storage
- Extra Large Drain Port. Power Cord Length- 12 feet
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 7' x 2-1/2" Secure Fit Hose, (2) Extension Wands, Utility Nozzle, Crevice Tool, Car Nozzle, Concentrator Nozzle, Blower Adapter, Air/Noise Diffuser, Standard Cartridge Filter and Foam Wet Filter.
If you are working in the construction or industrial sectors, you will no doubt be familiar with DeWalt as a brand, and this is one of the most impressive shop vacs offered by DeWalt. The DXV09P has a 5 peak horsepower motor, and a 9-gallon container, making it ideal for on-site projects, or workshop cleanups. The storage opportunities make this one of the best choices on the market. There is a storage bag on the back, allowing users to keep attachments organized and easily accessible.
One of the biggest advantages of this machine is the fact that it has excellent portability. As a business owner, you want to be able to transport your shop vac to different sites if necessary. With a lightweight and compact size, this is one of the best choices for DIYers and contractors looking to have ready access to clean up options on-site. And, in spite of its small size, the model comes with a power that does a wonderful cleanup job.
A quiet and strong machine, this is one of the best models on the market and one that offers a lot to users. It has excellent suction power, as well as an excellent blower that can be used to clear leaves, seeds, and debris in an outdoor space. It will also dry a wet carpet very easily and quickly, and this is one of the most useful things about this vacuum.
These are five of the best choices on the market for those looking to make the right choice for a top of the range shop vac. There are a lot of factors that need to be considered when it comes to assessing the right vacuum for your business needs, and you’ll need to look at price, durability, functionality, and efficiency when making your choices. These are some of the top items that should suit any of the requirements you have as a business owner. Make sure you shop around and try to determine the best choice for you before committing to a vacuum today.
- Sturdy 9 gallon wet/dry Vac ideal for large pick-up applications 9 gallon Poly container
- Powerful 5 peak horsepower motor provides just the amount of suction needed to most any cleanup job
- Ultra durable rubberized casters allow smooth swiveling for ease of movement
- 10' Power cord with cord wrap helps reach almost any cleanup need
- Built-in blower port powerful enough to blow Sawdust and debris from most any workshop