Are you looking for the best portable workbench? Regardless of what project you are completing, you will find that a portable workbench is a great tool to have on hand.
It can make many jobs easier to complete and give you a strong and stable surface to work on. And the best portable benches are completely adjustable, ensuring that you can get them to the perfect height to complete your work.
Workbenches can be used to complete a variety of different tasks from clamping to cutting and even welding. They also can be handy when you need to bring a larger tool – like a drill press or benchtop drum sander – to a job site.
You need to find the right workbench for your needs. This can be quite a difficult decision because there are so many great options on the market. That’s why we’ve provided some of the best choices in this article. Let’s take a look.
If you looking for a workbench that provides a massive level of versatility, then this could be the right option for you. It provides different modes for various types of work and even has storage modules that ensure a flexible and fully operational workspace. You also don’t have to worry about this option taking up too much space.
One of the things we like about this workbench, aside from the space-saving aspect is how easy it is to clean up. If you’re completing messy work with materials such as wood glue, you’ll be pleased to find that it wipes right off. Some materials of course will stick like, well glue, but it is easy to keep this workbench clean.
Another advantage is the weight. This isn’t the lightest workbench on the market and you’ll be surprised to learn that this can be a plus. It ensures that you are able to complete some tougher jobs using it without it shifting under the weight. Some people will wonder whether it is too high for everyday use however, it is important to remember that this bench is completely adjustable.
If there is an issue with this bench, it would probably be the fact that it’s not completely flat. You can easily fix this with DIY and even if you don’t it shouldn’t put you off a purchase. The clamps also come in handy on most projects because they are strong enough to hold materials firmly in place.
- Multiple work modes provide maximum versatility
- Folds down in seconds for work on the go, and for easy storage
- Hole pattern on tables accept bench dogs and other accessories
- Built-in storage trays hold hardware and parts. Heavy-gauge steel legs provide a solid foundation
- Auto-adjust bench clamp and 4 Bench dogs included
The Pegasus multi-function work table is suitable for a wide range of DIY jobs. That’s due to the width between the clamps which is over 17 inches. That means that you can work with numerous materials and different sizes. We also love the fantastic value for money that this bench provides. It is easily one of the cheapest possibilities on the market, but don’t let the price fool you. This is still a quality product that could serve you well for years. It’s made of plastic as well as a composite material, ensuring that it is both sturdy and easy to move. This is exactly what you want from a portable workbench.
What about the multi-function design? Well, this simply means that you can use this bench as a desk or individual work surface. That’s because you can raise individual sections and this means that you’re getting a lot more than just the typical workbench. Those who have had issues cutting their hands on workbenches in the past will also be pleased to learn that the edges of this bench are smooth.
Finally, you’ll be thrilled with how easy this is to set up. You won’t have to spend hours fidgeting with this bench and instead can immediately get to work. Furthermore, there are ergonomic design features too such as depressions across each side of the screws. This is ideal for ensuring that you don’t lose pencils, screws and drill bits.
- [WORKTABLE & SAWHORSE] Holds up to 300 lbs. as a work table, supports 1,000 lbs. as a sawhorse. And it’s easy to transition between the two
- [CUSTOM CLAMPS] Two quick clamps are integrated and stay attached even when you fold the table into a sawhorse. Because they’re designed specifically for the Pegasus, they’ll be stronger and last longer
- [LIGHT AND STURDY] It’s only 25 lbs., and its foldable design makes it easy to move and store
- [CONNECT MULTIPLE TABLES] Create a whole work counter when you link 3 or more Pegasus’ together. Whether your worksite or workshop is spacious or tight, this building solution expands or contracts to fit your needs
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
While you might have been impressed by the value of the previous workbench, this option is ideal for those on a budget. It’s significantly cheaper than the previous model and provides many of the same benefits. By this we mean it is well built and has an innovative design. The table will also hold a weight of 400lbs. This is a great capacity for a portable workbench such as this one.
The standout feature or design concept is how easy and fast you can fold this workbench up and put it away. You can fold this bench up in minutes and ensure that it doesn’t take up much space in your home or place of work at all. You can fit it virtually anywhere from a cupboard under the stairs to a space in the attic.
The system also provides great storage options for tools and other items. The lower shelves can be used to hold anything from small pencils to measuring tapes. We’re also pleased to say that the equipment comes with bar clamps as well which is a fantastic addition.
As well as this, the table is highly durable. Remember we mentioned a quality build? Well, we’re not saying you should but if you wanted to you could stand on this table and use it to reach high places in your garage. Despite being strong enough to hold your weight, this workbench is also suitably light that you can easily move it around to where you need it to be. As such, we think you’ll find that it essentially provides the best of both worlds. A light design that offers the strength you need for the toughest jobs.
- DIMENSIONS: Standing: 33.46 in. L x 21.65 in. W x 29.75 in. H / Folded: 33.46 in. L x 21.65 in. W x 4.4 in. H
- RESIN CONSTRUCTION: Made of heavy-duty resin with aluminum legs and a work space capacity of 1000 lbs.
- DURABLE AND STRONG: Weather-resistant polypropylene construction prevents rusting, peeling, and denting
- LESS THAN 30 SECOND SETUP: Unique quick opening and folding system for easy storage and portability
- LESS THAN 30 LBS: With its lightweight design and sturdy carrying handle, take your workbench just about anywhere